Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

does it have to indoors ? I may know a place in Howell right on 33 but its an outside parking space best setup for an enclosed trailer type of deal and it should be cheap

2. tbambersvc

tbambersvc LawnSite Member

I'm done cutting for the season actually. Swung by my customers after work today and its all leaves so cleanups will begin this weekend.

3. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea leaves came down strong this last couple of days !

sharpen your chainsaws guys there will be trees all over the place to clean, bring it Sandy :D

4. tbambersvc

Everyone be safe the next few days. I just got the call that I'm going to be off until Wednesday because they use my school as a shelter.

5. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks!! You too my northern buddy! Everyone else stay safe too!:usflag:

6. rcpeoples

rcpeoples LawnSite Member

Came to Dallas for Giants game now stuck here till Wednesdsy. Customers already calling for cleanups.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

Give it up for the Jersey Giants!! :clapping::clapping:
    You'll be lucky to get a flight in by Wed.

Everyone in NJ, be safe & take care of your family, neighbors and friends.

8. tbambersvc

I made it out ok, so did my shore house in Bayville. Prayers go out to everyone south of me in LBI, Seaside, and AC who really took the brunt of the storm and will be cleaning up for weeks to come.

9. tbambersvc

How did everyone make out? I've been off from work all week including tomorrow. Cleaned up leaves and debris from the house today, got power up here as well. Buddy in Lincoln Park lost his deck and 3 huge oaks, so after the insurance company comes there we will be busy with cutting/splitting those trees.

10. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

A couple of feet of water in my house in waretown. More in my moms place/my shop on island. Family safe but gonna be interesting when i get back on the island to clean up customers houses. Also have alot of summer/fall work to bill but thats gonna be interesting/not fun. Uhgg.
    Posted via Mobile Device