Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, I'm pretty interested in checking out the paver show and also can't wait to go to the NJLCA show. I'll look out for ya with your crimson red clothes. I'll be wearing either a tan, green, or black shirt with my logo on it.

Which one are ya talking about? The paver one or the NJLCA show. I should be at the paver one at 8. The NJLCA show starts at 8:30 and I'll probably show up right around that...maybe a few minutes later.

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I'll be sure to check it out. We'll see ya there Barry. I'm looking forward to talking with you about your products.

3. bobcatnj

bobcatnj LawnSite Senior Member

anyone doing any icpi classes that are coming up

4. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Anyone else going to the Techo bloc show tomorrow. I'll be there bright and early at 8AM.

5. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

Ill be there alittle late prob after 10 or so. Have to drop the 75 pound pup at the vet to get his thingy cut :cry:

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Got it! Either way I'll be wearin' a company shirt so we'll try to catch up, man.

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I was at the Techo block show today in Edison and it was a good time. I will be posting pics in the pictures forum probably tomorrow when I figure out how to get them off of my blackberry.:hammerhead:

MRuiz--I got your card on my truck. It blew my mind, when I saw it on my window...I was like: Why would a lawn guy put a card on my truck and than I saw the name. Where were you at? I saw your name tag on the front desk, but I didn't see any shirts that could be from your company.

8. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

Yea Bill, I was toward the back left side of the room had my 8yrs old son with me. Day off school "teacher conference" (I remember those days like it was yesterday :laugh: ). I'm not to sure why he was mad at me, I told we were going to LEGO Block Show :hammerhead:.

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

That's funny. I was to the left side also, kinda in the middle. That's funny...a LEGO Block show. Did ya get all the freebies at the end? If you didn't I have 40 catalogs that I don't need and a shirt, hat, etc. They gave me tons of free crap. If you missed the free stuff let me know. I'll hook ya up.

10. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

I didnt stay to the end. So no freebie. BTW what did they raffle off?