Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. rcpeoples

rcpeoples LawnSite Member

Got power back at 4 am, but none of my neighbors have. I'm on different grid then they are. Cleaned up my property today. Tomorrow I start venturing out to my customers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. TimNNJ

TimNNJ LawnSite Senior Member

Still no power here gas stations are starting to open which is good. Hopefully start working by the weekend again. Why a mess around here. I live up by Sandy Hook area

3. dtriv89

dtriv89 LawnSite Member

Anyone in the Jersey shore area who needs help with storm cleanup PM me, i'm trying to get a group of guys together to make the trip down to help out once we finish our tree cleanups up here and are able to fuel up our trucks.

4. tbambersvc

tbambersvc LawnSite Member

Glad to hear you guys made out ok. Anyone heard from DLawns and the others from the shore area?

5. JConner

JConner LawnSite Member

im in freehold nj to help clean up storm damage ect. looking for work in the area or to help other companys if they are backed up with work and would like to sub out. up here with 2 trucks, bobcat, dump trailer, caged trailer, chainsaws, snowblower ect . please contact me justin at 352-400-6403 thanks alot would really appreicate it

6. mdlwn1

mdlwn1 LawnSite Silver Member

You guys should start demo crews being that its winter. Used skid steers are already getting hard to find here in Long Island. Awful lot of work to be done in Toms River. Almost wish I didn't have the job that I do. An aggressive local with permit experience and a few well placed friends can make a killing before all the out of state people start coming in. More homes are going to be rebuilt in the next 4 years than in the last 20...its on boys...good luck!

7. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Gold Member

Hope everyone is doing ok after this storm!!... didnt want to make a thread and not sure if this has been covered already, but- can you have your windows tinted if you have commercial plates, etc.. see a lot of trucks around here like this and id like to tint mine someday... good luck everyone

8. rcpeoples

rcpeoples LawnSite Member

No you can't. I've got a few warnings but no ticket so far.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

I work at the DMV inspection station and you will fail if you have comm plates private plates wont fail but having tint is still illegal in the state of NJ anyway

10. GreenerSolution

GreenerSolution LawnSite Member
    from PA

any suggestions for where to buy fert/ weed control in jersey? I'm looking to start up a lawn care co this spring and i'm coming back home! just applications not maintenance