1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. tbambersvc

tbambersvc LawnSite Member

I'm glad your asking these questions as I am setting up an LLC next year. Thank you!

Another question...would anyone be interested in a meet/greet to swap stories, give suggestions to us new guys, eat/drink? I would be up for suggestions for anywhere.

2. Nj shade

Nj shade LawnSite Member
    from Nj

Anyone with a leaf loader in western Monmouth (manalapan) area looking to do a curb side pick up let me know. One house leaves at curb currently, don't have a leaf loader myself and need to get them picked up ASAP...shoot ,me a message on here or contact me thru my website shadetreelandscaping.com and let know what you charge hourly....
    Thanks in advance!

3. dtriv89

dtriv89 LawnSite Member

I think a meet & greet would be a good idea but it seems like there aren't a ton of Jersey guys on here.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. PineyPower

PineyPower LawnSite Member

Hey, Im out of Ocean county but I'd be intertested in a meet and greet.

5. Nj shade

Nj shade LawnSite Member
    from Nj

Anyone with a leaf loader in western Monmouth (manalapan) area looking to do a curb side pick up let me know. One house leaves at curb currently, don't have a leaf loader myself and need to get them picked up ASAP...shoot ,me a message on here or contact me thru my website shadetreelandscaping.com and let know what you charge hourly....
    Thanks in advance!

6. srlawn

srlawn LawnSite Member

whippany here.

7. tbambersvc

tbambersvc LawnSite Member

I got a house in Bayville also. Wouldn't mind a meet/greet/eat down there also.

SR, I'm in Fairfield also most of the time.

8. EverestLandscape

EverestLandscape LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device

9. EverestLandscape

EverestLandscape LawnSite Member

Nj shade I'm in rockaway nj and I have curbside pickup scheduled till 2013 so let me know
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. srlawn

srlawn LawnSite Member

Tb never seen you around.where are most your accounts? Should meet up sometime. We are close to one another
    Posted via Mobile Device