Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

same here (green, either hoody or t-shirt)...lawnsite should have a like a little hangout area haha

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

They raffled off some of their block handler things a few other small things....I got a hat for ya...they gave me like 3.

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Mine will be a green or black sweatshirt with my logo on it. Or a black or tan t-shirt with my logo. Whatever's clean. lol We should have our own hangout area. It'll be where all the cool guys hang out....:laugh:
  4. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

So where are we all meeting up at the show? Anyone got any suggestions?
  6. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Who do you NJ guys use for business insurnace? Not to happy with my insurance, no incidents just personaly not happy, looking to switch to somone new. Figured no better place to get some info on good, afforadable insurance then here. Thanks in advance
  7. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

Same here on the insurance, I have a contact that I will be seeing on March 1st. I'll let you know how it compare to others. Keep you posted.
  8. loupiscopolandscaping

loupiscopolandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i have selective....good but i hear from other landscapers expensive... ive never made a clamn and weve been in business since 1974

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

Dump Selective, Call Farm Family Ins, they specialize in the Green Industry.
    Just switched.
    I saved 50% on my G/L and 40% on my Commercial Auto, snow and W/C the same
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Guys check out Brauer Hansen and Izdebski in Toms River. I believe that they have other offices also. They write my policy and my premiums are great (well they still suck, but all insurance does lol), let's just say they are better. Through them I use Peerless Insurance and NJM and my I'm very happy with my experience so far. If you want more info let me know. If you decide to call them ask for Johanna Izdebski and tell them Bill sent ya. They're very nice.