Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

That depends on where you are in NJ. SNJ and CNJ have a better shot than NNJ.

2. Cut It Close

Cut It Close LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Does anyone know if its required to have the Fertilizer Cert ID# displayed on trucks? I'm getting new magnetic signs and didn't know if I should put the fert # below the pesticide lic #. I guess it won't hurt.

Thanks

3. srlawn

srlawn LawnSite Member

I dint think you need it on there but I would.been questioned and had calls made to report me over it by a holes. All I had to do was show the cert. Having it on truck would eliminate that problem.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Scagman 48

Scagman 48 LawnSite Senior Member

Yes you do my family friend does it and he has it on all the trucks in some towns if you dont have it displayed it is a nifty fine
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. TJLANDS

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

There is no state requirement for displaying Fert # on trucks.
    only Pesticide Business license number.

6. Scagman 48

Scagman 48 LawnSite Senior Member

Thats what i thought he meant
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Cut It Close

from NJ

Thanks for replies. I couldn't find any info stating whether it was required. If I have room I'll add it to the magnetics. Otherwise just keep the cert in truck.

8. Cut It Close

from NJ

Hey guys is it ok to abbreviate pesticide license # to pest lic. #?

9. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes many companys do that. I think you can look up it on the pcpnj.org or dep site to see exactly what is allowed.

10. DirectChainsaw

DirectChainsaw LawnSite Member

Hello Jersey Family!
    Direct Chainsaw Here from Essex County, NJ. Just joined lawnsite and looking to grow my online store. Calling on all my Jersey, Tri-State family to help one of your own. My site is www.directchainsaw.com, I am currently running a promotion giving away free chainsaw gasket. promo code (Lawnsite). please check out my site and buy!! Or at least come back here and let me know what stopped you from buying. I need all the critic to please check out my site. www.directchainsaw.com