1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Nj shade

Nj shade LawnSite Member
    from Nj

Bomag....looking for price sandblasting a mason dump inside and out. Want to reprint outside and rhino lime inside of bed.

A little early but anyone in western Monmouth/northern ocean/southern middlesex (toms river to south amboy rt 9 coridor) looking for a sub for snow? 9ft western pro plus on a 550, with driver, very reliable (will show up100%)

2. johnnyhem

johnnyhem LawnSite Member

I am in need of a working truck, dump or otherwise. looking to spend about 2k.

3. spitfire3416

spitfire3416 LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone know where i can rent/buy a fence post puller? I've tried quite a few places in my area and it seems like nobody as ever even heard of them. Home depot has them on their site but they say they don't carry them in any of the local stores.. any suggestions? thanks

4. Nj shade

Nj shade LawnSite Member
    from Nj

Maybe "pride landscape supply" in parlin/Sayreville? They have a lot of "odd" rental equipment, meaning odd in a good way. If not check with united rentals or another national company.

5. PenningsLandscaping

PenningsLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Want to make sure I'm pricing stuff right for the area, what are you guys charging on average for .25 acre lots?

6. dtriv89

dtriv89 LawnSite Member

Anyone in the Tom's River area have a good mason supply yard they can recommend? I've got a job next month doing a bunch of pavers & stone work at one of my customers shore house in Ortley

7. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a small older dump truck for sale. Wont win any beauty contests but works great.

8. Nj shade

Nj shade LawnSite Member
    from Nj

DTRIV...it's a ride from Ortley (15-20 min), use them when doing work down the shore, NJ gravel and sand or a,etching along those lines on rt34 in Wall, just take 35north thru Point and can't miss it, one maybe two traffic circles up from Point

9. dtriv89

dtriv89 LawnSite Member

We'll be heading straight through Wall to get there anyway so that works out pretty well. I'll probably have it delivered anyway since the last thing I want to do is more driving then necessary when working 100 miles from home :dizzy:

10. Cut It Close

Cut It Close LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Anyone know of good Scag dealer in the South Jersey area that actually stocks Scag equipment? None of the so called scag dealers around the Cherry Hill area stock anything. It's all special order. I'm interested in making the switch from Wright Standers to Scag V-Rides. Some of these guys don't even know what a V-Ride is. But they're a dealer. Where's everyone getting there Scag V-Rides? I'm willing to travel the state a little too. Thanks.