Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. grassman222

grassman222 LawnSite Member

Hope everyone has a great year
  2. oqueoque

oqueoque LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Jersey

Anyone on lawnsite been to the NJ Plants show in Edison? I was planning on going both days, but with the snow coming I don"t feel like driving through it. Are the education classes good? I was down in AC in December for the NJ turf grass show & thought that was great.
  3. Prolawnservice

Prolawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Are there any reliable snow contractors looking to pick up some extra plowing, we don't plow, but keep getting asked by some of our better customers and I would like one or two more reliable subcontractors that would like a couple more plowing accounts. All accounts would be in the ocean county area, mostly toms river. PM me if your interested. Thanks.
  4. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

5. spitfire3416

spitfire3416 LawnSite Senior Member

If you mean ready for this snow to end then yes. I'm over it need to get started on these cleanups!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. tbambersvc

tbambersvc LawnSite Member

I'm over the snow too. Ready for spring, pothole repairs, and riding season!
  7. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

I took the plow off this morning and put it in the garage, I am done with snow ( mentally ) haha
  8. Nj shade

Nj shade LawnSite Member
    from Nj

WTB ultra vac for a 60" lazer locally. Shoot me a PM or reply to post if anyone looking to sell.

Going to have 2010 60" Bad Boy zt, 27hp Koehler, double peco bagged for sale next few days. Under 500hrs, not sure w/o looking. Was used as a back up when machines down or catching up due to rain. Overall great machine, just had baby so need the $$ over backup/rain catch up machine (wife is calling shots lol). Pics to follow once warms up and can move from back of shop. Located in 07728. Shoot me a PM or reply if interested
  9. PenningsLandscaping

PenningsLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not trying to jinx it but I think it's finally over. Now, how long before we can start mowing? Hm. Memorial Day? Haha
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Gold Member

Anybody work near browns mills in Burlington county? I was contacted but its out of my area. Have a customer needing bags of leaves hauled away. Please contact asap if you work that area thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device