Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Lorenzo96

Lorenzo96 LawnSite Member

When is everyone in sj starting. Sicklerville/Berlin area

2. grassman222

grassman222 LawnSite Member

Ive been doing cleanups and getting ready for mulch in between the snow storms :). Cant wait for the grass to start growing!

3. Nj shade

Nj shade LawnSite Member
    from Nj

Anyone else renewals slow this year and a lot of no response to lawn estimates? Thinking is just the weather, hopefully. Have spoke with a few other guys in my area and they are having the same issue.

4. Lorenzo96

Lorenzo96 LawnSite Member

Thought I was the only one

5. Cut It Close

Cut It Close LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Starting this week with step 1 apps Dimension w/ fert. Start the cleanup mulch jobs next week. Those will last thru June. Who knows when cutting begins? mid/late april? Last year I was cutting a full schedule 2nd and 3rd week of April.

6. Cut It Close

Cut It Close LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Yeah, I'm itching to get out there and cut. Especially since I just replaced the coils on my 52" Wright Stander. Hopefully that solves the problem I was having last season.

7. LocalLawnCareNJ

LocalLawnCareNJ LawnSite Member

Hello. My name is Dave. I just started my business this year. Local Lawn Care. I'm finding it to be a little tough getting started. I have two accounts at the moment and hopefully my phone will start ringing.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. TheLugNutZ

TheLugNutZ LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys. I just wanted to post for myself and my father-in-law.

My FIL owns excavating and paving company. So if anyone needs to sub out anything like that let me know. He has been in business for about 30 years, based out of Jackson NJ. Rick Corallo Landscaping Inc.

I registered my business this year as well. Comprehensive Landscape Management. I am located in Howell NJ. Part time only, not taking any weekly mowing clients on this year due to time constraints with my full time job and my wife expecting, but I am avail to help out with projects. I also have access to a Bobcat if needed... My time availability would be mostly weeknights and weekends... I am very reliable and work my butt off so if anyone needs a hand feel free to LMK!

Take care and have a great spring!

Wayne
    wayne.rode@gmail.com

9. TheLugNutZ

TheLugNutZ LawnSite Senior Member

can any of you guys suggest an insurance co? cheapest quote so far for me as a start up was about $1300 from selective. I really dont want to call 100 places right now....

10. grassman222

grassman222 LawnSite Member

I have progressive for my Vehicle insurance . For what i have they ended up being cheaper than anyone at the time .