1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

MRUIZ let me know if you get another list, or know of any families in the freehold area, I signed up but they don't have anyone in the freehold area in need right now. I saw you on the road driving today, good looking Ram you have[/QUOTE]

Shade Tree: I'll keep you updated on the list. I know of just one in our area. And that one is being taking care of. Thanks for the Ram quote! Sorry I missed you, I usually wave :waving: at other landscapers. Some of them just give me a dirty look :mad:. LOL
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  2. Prolawnservice

Prolawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

will save me over $3000 this year, with better coverage
  3. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

MRUIZ def keep me in mind if you do hear of more in the area. I wasn't in my truck, I was driving my car, so i went rite under your radar
  4. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

im from burlington county, around 206/295/130/38 areas
  5. TimNNJ

TimNNJ LawnSite Senior Member

Hey what's up?..signed up for this site a while back but never really went on it...been on the lawn ****.(beach guynj)..I'm from middletown...Full Circle
  6. TimNNJ

I have a great insurance guy if you want to give him a shout..gave me great coverage..and saved me a bunch on homeowners insurance...if you want to give him a call let me know...
  7. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Thx everybody, wound up accepting the insurance policy....I needed to get moving. I'll have to explore some other companies next year.

Hey TIMNNJ.....your in Middletown? I'm like down the street from you. I do a lot of work in middletown. I'm in Hazlet

Everybody I started a thread of all my pics of some of my work(although all the pictures I have posted now are about 2 years old) and also the pictures of my trucks and equipment and whatnot......its titled J. Davis Landscape Contractor - 2009. If anybody feels like checking it out.
  8. TimNNJ

Good deal..I moved over this way last year..was in Sea Bright ...
  9. JDavisLandscapes

If you ever see me around stop by and say whatsup.......I'll be off of poole ave. in Hazlet tomorrow ripping up a walkway to put pavers down.

I have a job coming up on red hill rd. too
  10. JDavisLandscapes

I don't know if you know Tommy Benning, but I do work for him as well.

He is out of Middletown, has a large lawn cutting business. Teal Blue and white. I think he is up to 11 crews now.....lol