1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

2. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

3. Captain Brendan

Captain Brendan LawnSite Member

Hey guys new to the business here. Looking for some suggested local dealers and suppliers in the Monmouth county area. Going to be buying some new machines and equip. Have been to 2 and both seem to be nice guys. But I know its important to have a good service center who do you suggest?

4. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

What's up man? Welcome to the site. I'm from Ocean County but I know of one place in Monmouth called Bard's or Barg's....I can't remember the name exactly. They were pretty helpful in there. Shadetree, blk90s13, and Ruiz would probably be able to give you a better answer though.

5. TKO Landscaping

TKO Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I get all my equipment from Bargs in Freehold on 33. They have treated us right and should treat you right. Any type of repairs we needed they have fixed it right then and there or they have loaned me a demo unit until out mower was fixed.

What part of the county are you in?

6. Captain Brendan

I live in Oceanport.

7. blk90s13

8. Captain Brendan

Ya its about 10 mins away. How many of you guys are serving the Monmouth county area?

9. blk90s13

I am here Belmar Wall Mansquan Asbury Ocean Tinton Falls Lake komo Springlake Farmingdale Ocean grove Bradley Beach

10. blk90s13

All Turf Power
    (732) 869-0011
    44 Highway 35 N
    Neptune, NJ 07753