Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Captain Brendan

Captain Brendan LawnSite Member

Thanks I will have to check them out. Plan on doing some shopping tomorrow. Was at fishers yesterday on Broad Street in Long Branch. To get some prices. Planned on going to Bargs tommorow.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  2. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Great guys always help even if they wont get paid for it

3. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

Hi Captain, It all depends on what you are in the market for ie, brand and type.

I'm dealing with Bargs and Monmouth Poiwer Equipment, both give great service.
    They both have same hours m-f and sat.

Let us know how you make out?

4. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

when i cut grass i always used neptune mower on rt 35...

5. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I second Monmouth Power. Great guys, always will help out, have a good inventory on parts espically Walker parts in stock! Don't have anything bad to say about Bargs though! Never bought a machine there, just parts a few times but always a good experiance.

6. rcpeoples

rcpeoples LawnSite Member

whats up jersey ? Coming to the end of my first year as an LCO, was slow but i'll take it. Doing this part time as i hold down a full time job. Lawnsite has been very helpfull for me gaining more knowledge about this industry. Have a question, was thinking about taking day of from full time job to head down to A.C. for green expo would this trip be worth my time as i am trying to deside on equipment upgrades for next year and would love to be able to get hands on with different equipment. thanx in advance for any responses.Thanx to DLAWNS i had no idea about this fourm

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

No problem dude, I don't know much about the show in AC but there is a really good one at the Meadowlands called the NJLCA show. Here's the link.. http://www.njlca.org/pages/trade-show.html

8. jerseytaco

jerseytaco LawnSite Member
    from Ventnor

Whens the show in A/C? Is it at the Convention center?

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I was just gonna ask the same....anyone have any info on this?

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic