Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. rcpeoples

rcpeoples LawnSite Member

Yea that's the one. Anybody ever been to it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

3. Captain Brendan

Captain Brendan LawnSite Member

I will be attending. Interested to see whats out there being new to the business.
  4. rcpeoples

rcpeoples LawnSite Member

I'll be there touching everything ! Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Nice....last year we got a few of us together to meet up. We definitely should do it again, we'll figure out details as it gets closer.
  6. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

7. SW Services

SW Services LawnSite Member

shade tree check your PM's
  8. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

9. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

Shade tree, you are not permitted to use your Master Gardener status in any commercial way. The Master Gardener program is an excellent source of information, but it's real worth is in the time the MG's spend answering phone calls or in person at the extension offices.

If your looking for excellent landscape contractor education, check out the programs available at Rutgers in New Brunswick for the Office of Continuing Education short courses.
    These programs are taught by current industry professionals and are geared to your business needs. A week fro today will be the Water Management & Drainage class, a must for anyone in the landscaping business. It is a one day program that will cover water movement through soil, stormwater facts and information, mitigation solutions with simple methods and more complicated surface & subsurface drainage systems as well as some information of rain gardens and brought to you with real life case studies.

10. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

man i just looked online about the show in ac, was gonna shoot down there today.. are they smoking rock they want $50 to get in!!