1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

20' tall? Try northern nurseries 609.714.3500 ask for rich or adam tell them Victor from Perennial Gardens gave you there number. Also if you come up empty you can pm me for my friend george's number at SMP nursery out in williamstown he can get anything you need and he'll deliver it.

2. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for the link Barry, I'm guessing they'll be coming out with the specifics soon? I went to the NJLCA show last year but never been to the NJNLA show.

4. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

I hope so. They have a new Executive Director this year so things are not quite as smooth as they were in the past.

5. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

why wouldn't he waste his time at landex? mikes very good and if he doesn't have it he can usually send you somewhere to get it...

6. robtown

robtown LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Hey Bill I heard you on 101.5 today :laugh:

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

uhh did i miss something....don't forget I'm a little slow.:laugh: Did you know that was me that beeped when I drove by today?

8. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Who does firewood for the winter ? and where ?

9. robtown

robtown LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I did see you go by at the last second.
    You almost wrapped up for the year?
    Are you planning on going to both trade shows? I will probably go.

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Nice, I would have stopped, but was running like crazy! Almost done gotta finish this week and do like 3-4 days next week and depending on weather maybe a couple days after the holiday. How about you?

We'll definitely be making our way to the NJLCA show, and once there's more details we'll probably go to the NJNLA show too.