Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Vogel-Landscaping

Vogel-Landscaping LawnSite Member

yea see we will mostly be hauling mulch, grass, leaves, and yard debris from new installs and what not. right now i have a 08f250 that has a bri mar dump insert. in the spring i have to goto the dump 3 times some days because it fills up with grass so quickly. the sides are built up but its still such a pain. i do about 150 lawns a week. but i would like the stake body because a lot of times when we clear out brush and what not we have to use my trailer because the f250 cant hold anything! plus when you fill it with grass the back end rides low.

2. sea ox

sea ox LawnSite Member

Sounds like a stake body would be your best bet.. Its snowing here now. The weather channel is saying 1-2" and accuweather is saying 3-6". I hope we get at least 6" im starting to get cabin fever.

3. Vogel-Landscaping

ahh me too! im in gloucester county but they are saying coating to two in. :cry:

4. sea ox

sea ox LawnSite Member

How much snow did the rest of you Jersey guys end up with? We had 8.5" of light fluffy snow here. It was kinda disappointing though because a lot of people were cheap and did it themselves. Oh well it kept me busy for half the day.

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

We got like an inch or two of like frozen icy stuff that was gone by morning. Typical for my area. Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Vogel-Landscaping

we only got max between 2-3 in. but i still had to do a push and salt on businesses plus i have a handful of customers that want their snow done no matter what. i have groups (0-3,3-6, and 6+ triggers). quick easy day for a little spare change though!

7. sea ox

sea ox LawnSite Member

I heard a rumor of maybe another storm this week. Is this true?

8. Vogel-Landscaping

I heard the same. Only time will tell though. You know how accurate the weather people are!!!!!!:hammerhead: :dizzy: ;)

9. Vogel-Landscaping

hey could one of you guys goto my site: www.vogel-landscaping.com and click on landscaping then click one of the thumbnails and tell me of the pictures display weird. i wasnt having a problem with it for a while but its looking weird for me on safari(mac browser). the thumbnails on the right bottom are displaying weird for me.

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

They are displaying fine to me....I'm using Mozilla Firefox if that matters. DId you get the email I sent ya?