Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea they are saying it can be a significant amount, but like shadetree said these weather people are always wrong!!

2. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

Come on guys! Don't you know your not supose to mention that four letter word.
    :nono::nono::nono::nono:

3. sea ox

sea ox LawnSite Member

Does anyone know where I can find a snowblower? The lowes and home depot down here don't have any in stock. Figures the bobcat would break down when we are supposed to get snow.:hammerhead:

4. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Like a week before the show I'll be sure to put some posts on here about a spot to all meet up.

Yeah and I'm in the middle of all you and get like one decent storm every 6-9 years. lol:laugh:

Where is Ocean View? Is it anywhere near Bayville or Toms River? Because I could probably find one for ya.

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Ooooh, I don't think you're gonna wanna travel that far. I just looked up Ocean View. Didn't realize it was past Seaville, you ever go to Novasack Sod Farm?

6. Vogel-Landscaping

Vogel-Landscaping LawnSite Member

hey bill check your inbox

7. Grass Shark

Grass Shark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Zone 7

I'm in atco. You are like an hour away from me. I'm pretty sure that my sears, lowes and home depot have them in stock. If you would want to drive an hour I'll make some calls for you to find out.

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Got it, you got one now too, lol.

9. sea ox

sea ox LawnSite Member

Novasack is right down the road from my house. We do business there all the time. Where in Ocean County are you? I'm a little bit familiar with that area. I guess i will call around tomorrow and see if i can find one. An hour drive isn't that bad. We may get 4" here tonight.

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I'm in the Toms River area kind of near Seaside. Yeah man. Novasack is the only sod farm I will buy from. Its far so delivery is a little higher but some of the best sod I've ever seen!