Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Dlawns you mite want to check out Reid Sod Farm on Rt33 in Freehold, great product, always fresh cut, decent priced and not that far from you

2. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

try infantes in cream ridge... blows everyones sod away...

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I have bought from them before but if I remember correctly they only sell kentucky bluegrass and no fescue. I did like their product but I have to say Novasack is one of the best fescue sod's I've ever seen.

I'll have to check them out! Thanks

4. sea ox

sea ox LawnSite Member

Novasack provides sod for the sports stadiums in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. They have really good stuff. I had to drive an hour to find a snow blower today. Got the last 2 stage model they had. Looks like a big one Saturday!

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

That's pretty crazy...I didn't know that. Just goes to show they have a great product.

6. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I use Tabernacle Sod farms and occasionally Tuckahoe. Tuckahoe has a huge operation and provide alot of professional sports teams with sod but one time I needed like two pallets and they were d#cks. Tabernacle is a small family operation and I have always gotten real good stuff from them.

7. Vogel-Landscaping

Vogel-Landscaping LawnSite Member

I use tuckahoe and johnson farms. thats funny cause ive bought small orders from tuckahoe and havent had a prob.

8. Vogel-Landscaping

bigvic where in jerz are you from?

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I'm thinking LBI (in his username) lol, just a guess, I guess it could be coincidence. haha

10. Vogel-Landscaping

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

lol