1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

Bill, still planning on Wednesday for the NJNLA show?

Hopefully heading to MANTS this Friday, but still not sure on which day to head to Somerset. The Rutgers professional short course are also getting ready to start for the 2009 season. Lot's of great information and opportunities to network there as well.

Kirk

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Kirk,

I'm definitely going to try and make it. Like I said it is going to depend on how I am recovering, but chances are I'll be there. What's the MANTS one all about. I have to sign up for my Rutgers recert classes very soon. Either way, I'll try to message you a day or two before the NJNLA show.

3. Dreams To Designs

Mants is the MidAtlantic Nursery Trade Show. It's in Baltimore at the Inner Harbor from today, until this Friday. Many of the retail garden centers will make their spring buys from vendors that attend. There are usually, nurseries, local, regional and nationwide, paver manufacturers, equipment dealers, container manufacturers and importers along with garden art, seed suppliers and almost anyone else in the green industry.

Friday is a short day, it closes at 2pm, but we never make it back inside after a late lunch, anyway.

Kirk

4. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I'll probably just head to the NJNLA show next week. Keep me posted about when you'll be there.

If anyone else is going let us know.

5. Birdjr

Birdjr LawnSite Senior Member
    from nnj

Im def. going, not sure which day yet.

6. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

You guys better stop by our booth at NJNLA or I'll be :realmad: :)

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I'll make sure I stop by.

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Barry---What are the times and fees? I went on the NJNLA site and didn't see much info. I might have missed it, but I just figured I'd ask. My friend Lou (loupiscopolandscaping on Lawnsite) is also interested in going.

9. Dreams To Designs

Bill, try this site.

http://www.njnla.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52&Itemid=74

I believe it's $20 at the door for the trade show. Educational classes and the trade show for 2 days is $60, unless you are an NJNLA member, than it's $45.

I don't see the times listed, but they usually start around 8am with classes and the trade show at 9am. I was also unable to view the education schedule online.

Kirk

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Man, you're just full of info. Thanks, I really appreciate it.