1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. DJJS

DJJS LawnSite Senior Member

we didnt even get a single d**** flake up north and we spent all of yesterday getting the plows & equipment ready to go :hammerhead: 4-6 inches my a**
  2. Vogel-Landscaping

Vogel-Landscaping LawnSite Member

i got close to 2 feet i think. but it wasnt that light powder fun snow. it was that wet heavy snow. :dizzy: worked from 4am till 9pm today. will start again at 6am tom! as for now :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
  3. sea ox

sea ox LawnSite Member

I don't know about you guys but i'm tired. 3 days straight and the phone is still ringing. :sleeping::sleeping:
  4. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Wel I hope your ready for the next one cause it might be the same amount for you guys down south. Start resting up now!!
  5. Vogel-Landscaping

gees this is nuts!! im still sore from this weekend haha.. tommorrow i will maintenance the snowblowers. then back to work!! this is our best winter in a long long time!!
  6. Grass Shark

Grass Shark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Zone 7

Congrats on the baby Bill. You guys ready for the next dose? I finished this morning at 8am and I am so sore :(

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks man. Yup all ready to go. Guys are set and equipment will be ready tomorrow! Than its on again!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. Vogel-Landscaping

how many guys do you roll with? also how much time do you require to get to your residential. i usually need 24 hours from when the snow stops to get to the residential.
  9. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats Dlawns on the coming baby

Everyone ready for the coming storm ? I am loving NJ this winter
  10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

We have one to five guys depending on the storm. All we do is residentials so usually we go out as soon as it finishes, but with the last storm I sent them out during to start getting them started. I actually will be buying a dump truck with a plow in the next couple days so maybe next year we'll start plowing some commercials...

Thanks man! I can't believe this winter. It is unbelievable!