Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. sea ox

sea ox LawnSite Member

Sweet truck. Good luck with it!!

2. Grass Shark

Grass Shark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Zone 7

Yeah, I'm Going Pick a time and I'll meet

Thats a really nice truck Vogel... Good Luck!

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I'm thinking we all try to catch up around 11 at the food court area in the back of the place.I'm easy to find..I'll be wearing a black tshirt or sweatshirt with the logo on it thats in my signature....

4. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Hey guys...I'm still trying to sell my trailer so that I can get a bigger one this season. If any of you are looking for one or know someone that is please let me know. Here is the link with info and pics....Thanks guys! http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=294493

5. DJJS

DJJS LawnSite Senior Member

have you considered trading the trailer in as part of buying the new one? Idk if its a common practice but I know one of the places I went to has the option. I think they have an online quote kinda thing where you can take pictures and send them info about the trailer and they can give you an idea how much they think it is worth

http://www.allprowest.com/3Trade_Trailer.html thats the direct link to the trailer trade in page

goodluck

6. Vogel-Landscaping

Vogel-Landscaping LawnSite Member

thanks all for the kind comments!!

7. DJJS

DJJS LawnSite Senior Member

Truck looks great goodluck with it man, hope it treats you well. Do you guys only run fords?

8. Vogel-Landscaping

Vogel-Landscaping LawnSite Member

yea i like fords

9. GrassMasterslawnserv

GrassMasterslawnserv LawnSite Member

Dlawns, thanks for sending me the link to this forum. its good to know that there are so many jersey guys around for advice in this area.

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

No problem man.
    Posted via Mobile Device