1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Vogel-Landscaping

Vogel-Landscaping LawnSite Member

yes it is but i dont think we are even going to use it. I have a older ford explorer that i throw 5 guys in with just shovels and then the plow goes on the 250. Probably just gonna run them again for this. P

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Nahh, not a diesel. Wish it was....great truck though. I do highly recommend them. That would be a nice truck with the crew cab...mine is a regular cab and I always wish there was more room in there.

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but we're getting hit pretty good here eight now......be safe out there guys!

4. Vogel-Landscaping

Vogel-Landscaping LawnSite Member

looks like im gonna miss this one. they droped their estimates down to 3-6 for my area. nothing laying really yet. we will see!!

5. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Lucky you. We already got 6 up here. Looks like it is gonna be a long night.

6. DJJS

DJJS LawnSite Senior Member

we probably have around 8 inches so far, been plowing on and off since this morning, going back out now, and the snows not stopping till sometime tomorrow night :cool2: I think the estimates are around 18-24 inches by the end of it :weightlifter:

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Damn...weird storm, we were getting pounded for a little bit this morning, than it rained, now it's not doing anything.....

I put pics up in the picture forum of the NJLCA show if anyone's interested...

8. rcpeoples

rcpeoples LawnSite Member

Ok sent my sons out to shovel this morning:cry:. Put the yard stick in the ground we are at 15" here in Rahway so far.

9. DJJS

DJJS LawnSite Senior Member

we got around 24 inches of wet heavy snow, got all our properties done though, its still snowing a little on and off but nothing is sticking anymore. We got a handful of calls about trees & branches down, so we got some work for next week too :cool2:

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Wow, we got nothing like you guys...we got like 4" tops. Well we got about 3-4" than tons of rain which washed most of it away, then another 4" give or take. Weird storm in my area....