Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is the link https://www1.state.nj.us/TYTR_BusinessFilings/jsp/common/Login.jsp?taxcode=55 Depending on how much money tou bring in will determine which form you need. If you collect over $500 in sales tax any given month then it is do the 20th of following month which is form ST-51. If you do not collect over $500 in any month then you file quarterly which is form ST-50.

2. jerseytaco

jerseytaco LawnSite Member
    from Ventnor

Thank you:drinkup:

3. TJLANDS

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

4. jerseytaco

jerseytaco LawnSite Member
    from Ventnor

5. Vogel-Landscaping

Vogel-Landscaping LawnSite Member

anyones customers starting to get hype yet with this 55 60 degree weather? im starting to get cleanup and mulch calls. Also this past week i did my new fert accounts. this is my first season lic and i have 25 accts so its a good start for me. i do a split treatment of pre emerg for a good barrier. put the pre emerg down and now getting a nice spitting rain to wash it into the soil. should get some good results!! anyone else?

6. TJLANDS

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

Way to early for pre-m better off going with a straight fert now and a heavy .15 or better dimension in may,
    Sitting in airport waiting to go to south florida fishing
    First time using bb for ls but bored
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Vogel-Landscaping

Vogel-Landscaping LawnSite Member

i do a split treatment of pre emerg. dimension plus fert. 3.82 lb per k. i do an application as close to the beginning of march as possible and then when the ground temp gets 55 degree for 3 or more consecutive days around the beginning of april we do app #2. This was recommended by my guy at lesco that has 30 plus years experience in my area in fert and pest control.

8. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 LawnSite Member
    from 732 nj

Tree service look to work 4 LAWN MAINT guys in nj

Like the title says we are tree guys looking to hook up with LAWN MAINTANANCE guys. The company name is J&R outdoor service we do a tree work around central nj and are looking to work for you to service your customers. We are family owned and operated Fully Insured and are more then willing to pay you for your leads to any tree work for your customers. We also offer full bobcat service. If your looking to offer your customers this service and put some coin in your pocket at the same time gives us a call 732-425-6330 we have references if need. thank you for your time

9. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

Who's bagging in Freehold? PM me for customer info

10. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member