1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Nahh bro....maybe some dudes are.....but FYI people from the show Jersey Shore aren't even from Jersey for the most part.

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

There are military families in the following cities that could use your help through Greencare for Troops! The four areas are Jersey City, Browns Mills, and East Windsor. If your not a member look into it, it's a great program to be a part of. Below is Joy from Creencare's info if you think you can help out a family in one of those areas or if you want to sign up in general for the program!
    Joy Westenberg
    GreenCare for Troops Manager
    Project EverGreen
    218-732-9100-direct
    joywestenberg@projectevergreen.com

3. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

These tools are def not from jersey. The look like they come from the staten island land fill.

4. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: That's all I have to say!

5. TKO Landscaping

TKO Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Yeah me too, but my list is not all from last year. The majority of my list are people that had lost their jobs and decided we were the ones that weren't going to get paid.

6. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

Lou and Bill check your text and get back to me
    Thanks

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Ruiz---how do I find that link again? I accidentally deleted that text you sent and looked on your site, but couldn't find what you were talking about. Let me know....

8. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

DLawn:hammerhead:MRuiz

Don't forget to send me a list/ If you like call me and Ill explain the details on how this will work.

9. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

Who's mowing in Gorden Corner, Manalapan, by Route9? PM me

10. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

This has been taking, Thanks