Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

I know I problaby should have done this eariler in the season. But I waited and waited to see if my customers would pay. Well now we are into the next mowing season. Do I care much about the deadbeats? Not a great deal because we need to move forward. I think about new customers are they from a L/C deadbeat list? Do I want to take a chance to get beat? I don't think so. Let say one customer owe you on a low end of a month mowing $160.00 plus tax. Is it worth goiong after? No. Cause you send him a 30/60/ and a 90days past due. Send them a cert. letter. Oh I forgot add in interest cost. Ok you want to take them to court. Now you are laying out money that you might not see. Did I say Lawyer? All the above = payup / Now add up all your deadbeats, how much money have you put out?

This list wont happen over night, but wouldn't you like to know if the next person you call is a L/C Deadbeat?

Here the catch to this!! For you to see this list you need to submit your deadbeat customers.

This is being offer everyone, no matter what part of the state or country you are from.

Mike

2. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

The pic of those kids, I say kids b/c I doubt they are even 21 are the poster boys for Bennys that ruin our shore and cause traffic every weekend from memorial day- labor day

3. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

This is still open, customer called me and said no one has contacted her. Mow/Maint Anybody?

4. shade tree landscaping

Anyone have a irrigation guy in Freehold area they recomend, who does new installs?

5. TKO Landscaping

TKO Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Does anyone here cover Oakhurst? I have someone interest in weekly lawn service.

6. Gman2310

Gman2310 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I am looking for a place to get tshirts from in ocean county area, any suggestions
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. shade tree landscaping

8. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

Shadetree who ae you using in freehold? what is the prices on one color two sided t-shirts?

9. Gman2310

Gman2310 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

let me know, do you know what prices are you paying, i am looking for 3 color shirts, long sleeve tshirts, and sweatshirts.

10. TKO Landscaping

TKO Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Hey, I just got about 12 more t-shirts w/the front pocket and 4 more sweatshirts made up single ink color, front and back. The screen is included. This is the first time I used her for our shirts and stuff. I believe the price was $10/ a t-shirt and $18 a hooded sweatshirt.

But I think she said the shirts would cost about $1 less per shirt in the future since she has the screen already made.