Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I use Campus Cordinates on Center St, rite on the Freehold twp/Boro border. In the large brown building rite beind the East Freehold Park ( park where county fair is held). Prices depends on type of shirt, and all of that. Stop by there, talk to Kevin, tell him Tom from Shade Tree sent you in, he will take care of you.

2. Gman2310

Gman2310 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

For sprinklers I have AC Sprinklers, very good 732-255-6000
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

hey dude, you from the Toms River area?

4. Gman2310

Gman2310 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

hey dude, yes i am lol

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

nice,nice...small world.

6. rcpeoples

rcpeoples LawnSite Member

Anyone ever heard of or used a trailer from a company called TWF. Looked at some at a place on Rt.35 in Neptune, not to expensive seem to be well built.

7. TKO Landscaping

TKO Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from NJ

We have a 16ft one that we bought from BRY's Marine on 35. We bought it brand new back in 2005 and paid about 2100-2200 and it has brakes on both axles. Its a decent trailer for what you pay for but its no BIG TEX trailer. This year we are going to upgrade that trailer to a 18' or 20' Big Tex.

Some of the issues we had with that trailer are the welds holding the mesh gate had popped and needed to get re-welded. The welds hold the metal piece on the inside of the fender area broke off, but that could have been because we try and squeeze our 34" rider sideways in between the other mowers and it always smashes into it. Another things is the metal piece in the back, (that hold the wood planks in place) broke off, mostly likely from employees forgetting to raise the decks and it kept constantly getting caught. But the planks dont come off if that piece breaks.

8. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

Alot has to do with how you take care of your trailer. I looked at a used Big Tex. Well when I looked it over it has the weld broken on the mesh and also at the corner of the railing. Like I always say if you want something to last you have to take care of it yourself.
    I remember having 14ft TWF but that was the days of dirtbike and quads. Never had a problem but again it was only a weekend warrior.

9. rcpeoples

rcpeoples LawnSite Member

Thanx for responses. Was looking at a 6x12 single would only be holding a 36" & 21" mowers and hand helds. For the price i was given might have to jump at it.

10. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

was it local ? where was it ? wonder if I looked at the same trailer :laugh: