1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Guys

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DLAWNS, Nov 8, 2008.

1. mdlwn1

mdlwn1 LawnSite Silver Member

Anyone know of someone selling a Lesco or similar motorized spreader?
  2. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

I know I saw one on craigslist
  3. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

Rt35 Middletown I think.
  4. GrassMasterslawnserv

GrassMasterslawnserv LawnSite Member

My name is Brian and i currently live in Lodi(bergen county). I was wondering if any of you who do pesticide application in this area can use a new recruit? I got laid off from the town job i had due to budget cut backs. I have been a foreman of a landscape company before and have experience. Please if someone can use a guy who is never late and is a real hard worker please call my cell 201 888 6488. I would really like to get into the lawn care side rather than maintenance. i have experience in aerating, thatching, and minor PERMAGREEN experience as well. thank you guys
  5. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

any body went to the freehold adeplphia road auction today ?
  6. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Yeh I went to that auction this morning. ALOT of people turned out for it, people over bid alot of things. Redmax blowers EBZ7001 EB8000 EBZ8100 all went for over $400 a piece!!!!! Who or why you pay that much is beyond me!!!!!! Unfortunatly no real bargins there today, except for one guy who picked up a permagreen for $1800. For me it was a waste of a morning standing in the cold.
    Anyone else go?
  7. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

I was there didn't buy crap but was there all day ( didn't have nothing else to do )

did you see that crappy trailer going for $2800 ? lol :laugh: and the other one for $1700 :dizzy:

some people find money on trees I think and the Ztr for $2800 with 3500+ hours :laugh:

I can keep on going !!

only deals I saw today was the 01 dodge cummins with the MM fisher 125k was pretty clean that went for $7900 and the 61 scag wb with advantage deck and a blown motor for $150
  8. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

9. Surf'n'Turf

Surf'n'Turf LawnSite Senior Member

i have one i'd like to get rid of....not the big big one like permagreen, but the motorized walk behind. has a kawi engine. i haven't run it in a while, last time i did it ran fine, hydro was good but needs a plastic piece for the spinner. i'm in red bank, send me a pm if u want to come see it and make me an offer....taking up room in the garage, i no longer offer pest/ fert services.
  10. realist

realist LawnSite Member

we have a couple of the walk behind motorized lescos. haven't used them in a while, probably sell for cheap