Jim Goodall Equiptment

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by rvon99, Aug 25, 2012.

1. JNB Construction

JNB Construction LawnSite Senior Member

There's a 72" hyd model on ebay right now for $3k. Look up Harly Rake. It's misspelled.

2. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

Jim goodall used to have a case dealership here in MA . I never really heard anything bad about them from what i can remember.

3. rvon99

rvon99 LawnSite Member

4. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Good choice I have the same exact thing just branded by CAT found it in an Iron Planet auction. For my business it is one of the best attachments for my skid steer you will wonder how you did jobs with out one.

5. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

6. rvon99

rvon99 LawnSite Member

Don't know why it was listed like that. He said it ran good and look like a new one. I guess I will see!

7. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

Lashley's is a good honest dealer. Who did you deal with there?

8. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

I bought my U-35 from them on ebay. They promised a one year warranty along with the machine. It was through CNH, yet I was buying a Kubota. I had an issue and Lashley wanted me to go through my local CNH dealer. I called them up and told them what I had and it was like I told them their grandpa was dead. Lashley didn't go to bat for me and left me hanging. Take that story for what it's worth.

9. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

Oh crap. Sorry to hear that. I hope it was not serious? I will be more cautious with them in any future dealings.

10. rvon99

rvon99 LawnSite Member

Gary Stone