jimmyjack's photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by jimmyjack, Nov 27, 2009.

1. jimmyjack

jimmyjack LawnSite Senior Member

and couple dirty shots from the next day , and i knocked a bunch of the snow off earlier in the morning

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

2. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

That sander is so awesome. V-boxes rule! :usflag:

3. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

What do you run the plow and sander off from, cool pics, do you have any more? What was your snow total?

4. jimmyjack

all the ten wheelers and six wheelers run a hyd pump off the motor , like the sander all you do it plug three hoses into fitting on the back of the truck and turn it on , ill take a closer pic .....i'll try and get a few pics of everything getting mounted some time , its pretty neat to see we can get all the trucks (something around 30 ) from one tons to ten wheelers mounted in around 6 to 7 hrs with just 6 guys........ we got a little over a foot of snow this weekend which isnt the end of the world but the news hypes it up like it is at times

5. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

So does the pump run off from the fan belt like the old fisher plows used to? Does it use the hydraulics from the dump box res?

6. jimmyjack

um im gonna have to take some pics of the way its set up....on the newer trucks (like the one i drive) its kinda like the way the old ford backhoes are with the pump mounted behind the bumper with a shaft going to the crank pulley with an electric clutch , the older truck have a belt driven one that looks kinda like an a/c pump...... most of the trucks the passenger fuel tank is the hyd tank ......they do a lot of in house custom fab work

7. jimmyjack

finally got a video loaded on youtube from a few weeks ago , figured i'd try out the video on my phone, bummed out that it focused on the grass instead of the machine ...oh well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr_efHAbl5A

8. jimmyjack

well cause nedly asked how everything runs ......some pics of how we mount everything up ....

step 1-remove gate
    step2- grab sander
    step3- plug in sander
    step4- grab plow
    step5- hang and plug in the plow

takes like 15 mins

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

9. jimmyjack

the pic above shows the hyd pump for the plow and sander also.....

a couple more

010.jpg

10. jimmyjack

got a light dusting this weekend , so i got the call to come in and sand with one of the littler trucks ...... couple pics of the cab over i was in and the other three guys that came in , four hours later all done........
    and a pic of the ford , she sits all year only gets used to load our one tons in the yard and all the grass cutter guys that plow snow come to get sand/salt

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg