jimmyjack's photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by jimmyjack, Nov 27, 2009.

1. PC1250LC

PC1250LC LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

that old Ford looks like its in great condition, got any more pics? I love the old Fords, some real old workhorses. Great pics all around!

2. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Do the small trucks have the central hydraulics set up too?

3. jimmyjack

jimmyjack LawnSite Senior Member

ill take some more

4. jimmyjack

only one does ,the one thats goes out for the state .....all the others that do parking lot and other some that the company does for its own contracts are that typical little gas engine

5. talus

talus LawnSite Senior Member

I currently have 3000lb lead battery on my truck for winter weight and will chain up for the snow storm that is going to hit the area tomorrow afternoon.[/QUOTE]

....or you could just buy a 4x4:laugh::hammerhead:

6. PC1250LC

PC1250LC LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

7. jimmyjack

more clearing snow , seems like everytime we get all the plows with new edges , trucks all washed and broken parts fixed it snows again.....

first pic , heading out for the latest snow
    two and three , theres a park and ride parking lot thats on my plow route that gets done , whos says u cant plow lots with an 18spd
    pic four was of the 3 skids that they use to clear a 55+ community , 118 driveways plus streets , they use the 3skids on the driveways then two 1 tons for the roads .....( thats my asv)

002.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

008.jpg

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  8. jimmyjack

a couple pics of not plowing , hauled 8 loads of sand to the yard the other day then needed to run up to the port of providence for some salt.... and a couple pics of moving a pile of brush ( was much bigger )

005.jpg

006.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

9. jimmyjack

theres a house builder around here that likes to do almost everything himself, but he still needs his stuff moved , so went out the other day to move his backhoe, then needed to move the backhoe again and his lull

001.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

10. jg244888

jg244888 LawnSite Senior Member

look real cool! Do you guys remove the plows and salters between each event?