jimmyjack's photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by jimmyjack, Nov 27, 2009.

1. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

It must be neglect! Any 135 I've run has been a smooth little hot-rod. The cabs are a bit small due to being a short radius machine. I havent run anything but a kobelco or a deere in the last 5 years so I guess I cant compare to a cat.

2. jimmyjack

jimmyjack LawnSite Senior Member

busy week this week.....12 trucks an hour hauling in stone screenings for the bottom of the cell , liner company here putting down liner....

001.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

012.jpg

3. jimmyjack

now for some random pics , aparentlly the it62 we were renting was sold, so cat came to get it and changed it out for a 950, then one of the rc100 trying to pick up the bucket off the it62 which it did, then one for the takkie fans of the two touch my choochies that we had here leaving, then one for the fellow asv fans

010.jpg

003.jpg

009.jpg

015.jpg

4. Hollowellreid

Hollowellreid LawnSite Senior Member

what do you use an RC30 for on a job that size?

5. jimmyjack

theres a drainage ditch the goes around the cell, that is supposed to have a three foot flat bottom , so we were gonna shape the bottom with that.

6. jimmyjack

well heres the last of them from this job , im done on this one , at home now think im gonna look around home for work ,if not then its back to ny to finish that project in march

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

011.jpg

008.jpg

7. jimmyjack

last couple , couple of the subs for the next phase of the project , companys morgan corp......

012.jpg

013.jpg

016.jpg

8. jimmyjack

these two are from my drive home last week in the snow storm........ was not fun towing my trailer , my partner who own the skid with me is towing the skid back on the new gooseneck trailer we bought in a couple of weeks , cause him being a foreman has a little longer before hes done, anyway now first is my truck the next morning , and someone having a worse day then me:hammerhead:...... oh btw the drive that took me 14hrs to drive down took me 28hrs to drive back , and around 600 miles out of the 1000 were in 4hi going 35mph:cry::cry:

018.jpg

017.jpg

9. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Ah, looks like a fun ride back :rolleyes:

What's happening on the next phase of that project down there? I saw the excavator with mulcher and it started getting me excited!

10. curtisfarmer

curtisfarmer LawnSite Senior Member

I like the "transfer" sander.:nono: