JMK Lawn Service Stripe Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JMK Lawn Service, Jul 2, 2012.

1. 1506cmo18

1506cmo18 LawnSite Member

Those stripes without a stripe kit!? I wish my z925 would do that.

2. JMK Lawn Service

JMK Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Thanks guys!

Yeah, thats my parents place, we have done all the work to it and the pond. I always try to make it look the best!

Your telling me! I will be lucky if i can mow every other week just to make some lines and some money.

Haha, yeah i have some decent propertys with some nice grass. I hate mowing weeds. yes I have a 48" bobcat WB along with my deere. i only use it on about 3 or 4 properties right now. Thank you! Yes i am a solo operator, 3 years now and in spring it is almost too much. I want a full time guy next year so i can get some more work.

Yeah, it stripes really well. i think the 60" decks do a better job though.

3. ATouchofGrass

ATouchofGrass LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

Very nice work, some nice plush lawns you got there! Do any of the fert?

4. Mastercraftlandscaping

Mastercraftlandscaping LawnSite Member

Hey I'm new to the site I just bought a new toro 3000 comercial with a striping kit and was wondering if there was any special way to get the best stripes.

5. HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE

HAMPTON ROADS LAWN CARE LawnSite Member

you need some boots instead of some white tennis shoes to cut grass in..........lol

:weightlifter::weightlifter::weightlifter:

6. JMK Lawn Service

JMK Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Thank you! I have some of it, i hate pushing 2-3 bags around an acre or more but its worth the money.

Going a little slower and trying to keep your lines straight and even is the best thing to do. I cut all my lawns in 3 patterns, usually 2 angles and a long straight. Then i repeat. Some like to do a different line each time. Best thing to do is get out there and see what works best with you, Good luck!

haha, i usually have work boots on, but sometimes i like the light weight shoes!

7. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

8. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Nice man my favorite one so far is of your parents house. I wish I could my yards to look like that man lolLook awesome!!!! Keep The pictures coming!!! I see you use a striping kit but do you double cut as well?? And you were taking about how you mow 3 patterns. So you change each time you cut correct?

9. Mondragon Lawn Serv

Mondragon Lawn Serv LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

wish we had different type of grass down here in Houston, Tx St. Augustine is tricky when we get a good yard it looks gorgeous and stays for a long time but then there's just some you can't do anything about it.
    Pics look great

10. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Awesome work, some very healthy lawns you have there. What height do you cut at most often?