job and equip pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M RASCOE&SONS, Jan 9, 2006.

1. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

this is are winter work when we are not mowing .payup

equip11.jpg

equip2.jpg

Cap0017.jpg

Cap0015.jpg

equip4.jpg

2. M RASCOE&SONS

here are some more pictures.

equip12.jpg

equip10.jpg

3. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Looks like fun. Kind of a change of pace anyways. where is the snow?? lol

4. M RASCOE&SONS

i was outside today with a sweatshirt and i was sweating.went downtown for lunch and it was almost 50 degrees out.we did that lot last wk for a lawn customer of mine who only wanted a better view of the water on the other side of the street from his house.the whole time we are doing the work he is outside walking around watching us , its like he never saw a chainsaw or a chipper before.we did the whole job in 7 hrs with me and 2 other helpers,let me tell you the bobcat t300 kicks butt .there was about 7 or maybe 8 cords of logs all piled up nice and neat and as the tree hit the ground we were topping them and running all the brush threw the chipper and most of the brush was fed to the chipper with the bobcat . i think if my customer wasnt walking around we might have done it quicker .

5. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

That bobtrack just reminded me how much the sink in mud. Tried to help unstick one that fell in an old sinkhole.

Even a 12,000lb winch double lined winch at 24,000lbs couldn't budge it. up to the cab in muck.

Never did see how they got it outta there.

Like your stuff though and good luck.

6. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

i hate when theres no snow in the winter time but we have still 5-6 inches up here on the grass. just hope the warm weather goes away and bring on the snow and cold weather.:)

7. M RASCOE&SONS

all are snow is gone,i did a brush job this morning and then some fallcleanup in the afternoon.it was 55 degrees .well i was hoping for some cold weather so i could sell all my firewood that i have left,havent had a wood call since newyears.

8. n2h20

n2h20 LawnSite Senior Member

well i thought we were the only ones having warm weather.. i was at lake tahoe for new years and there was NO snow on the ground and raining.. it rained like 6"s should have been 3 feet of snow...

9. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

three feet of snow would be nuts i would have to get a bigger machine.

10. climber

climber LawnSite Member

Is that your BC2000XL, if so how do you like it?