Job Proposal , Estimate ??

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Linden Lane Landscaping, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Linden Lane Landscaping

Linden Lane Landscaping LawnSite Member

hey im new to the landscaping business and i was wondering if any one could send me a copy of their job proposals and contracts so i can see how they are done? if you can let me know I would appreciate it.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. please list your phone number for now until you are able to send and receive private messages...which will be once you have been a member for 10 days and have made 10 posts. thanks, Mike

2. ***CLC***

***CLC*** LawnSite Member

There are some nice programs out there that will assist you with all your needs. Just do a Google search for landscape software and you will be able to find some. Also, on this site I’ve seen numerous threads about this subject. I bought a program called Lawn Pro, but there are others (more expensive) like Groundskeeper Pro. Take the time to do your research and you’ll be fine. Best of luck!!

3. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

Also Many use pre printed ones from office supply store.

what ever methed you decide on. ya might wanna take a look at some from an office supply, they have things like :this estimate is only valid for 10 days" Printed on them.

the one from Lawnpro is kind of basic, it's the one that I use, I have doctered it up wuite a bit, Jsut through experance and getting the wool pulled over my eyes quite a bit....

Good Luck