Job Site Sheets

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Stihl036pro, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Stihl036pro

Stihl036pro LawnSite Member

Does anybody have any suggestions or know where I can either purchase or develop a form that I can bring to the job site and keep track of my hours and equipment usage? What kind of time management and billing system do most of you use?

2. JRAZ

JRAZ LawnSite Member
    from NW

Sounds like excel is all you need for that. It is not too complex to make your own list. We use excel for job tracking, quickbooks for billing & Act! for cst service and mktg.

3. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

For that you want a spreadsheet...like excel as mentioned. Even better is a free open source program. openoffice.org.

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

you can do that with Gopher

5. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

Right you are Troy. But the reports are not custimizable,,,or maybe they are in the more expensive versions like you have.

6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I know that you can keep track of equipment usesage and hours worked with Pro.

Comes in handy. I have to say the equipment part of Gopher is so advanced it's scary. You can enter the hours used on the equipment, maintenance, repairs, preventative maitenance, track rate for the equipment, etc. I haven't even begun to really use it yet. I mostly use it for recording maintenance and repair.