Job Wanted Immediately- anywhere in the south from Virginia to Florida!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by cwsimmsjr, Dec 22, 2007.

1. cwsimmsjr

cwsimmsjr LawnSite Member

Hello,
    My brother and I will be traveling tomorrow, Sunday December 23rd to January first from Fredericksburg Virginia to Key West, Florida to see our family for the holidays.
    We will be working our way down to the Keys slowly and both of us are in no rush to get there. :walking: We have scheduled alittle over a week to get there in hopes of finding work on the way. Ideally, were looking for temp. work.
    Anything from yard work to painting or cleaning and organizing, or use your imagination and come up with a job you need done and we will get it done for you for cheap this week (ASAP, will work on Christmas day if its possible with you).
    We prefer to work long hours to knock jobs out.
    Rates are negotiable and will consider any job, big or small.
    We are both fast go-getter type of guys and are mature young males and are both proffesional and honest.
    We can do work by hour or by the job on our own- unsupervised or supervised- its up to you. Or we work for your company.
    We have a wealth of experience and just need some money for our trip to Florida to see our family.

Please get back to me asap if you have interest and we can chat via e-mail first and then by phone.
    My e-mail address is simmsjr4@aol.com

Happy holidays.

Thanks in advance,
    Wade

2. cwsimmsjr

cwsimmsjr LawnSite Member

Job Wanted Immediately- anywhere in the south from Virginia to Florida!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello,
    My brother and I will be traveling tomorrow, Sunday December 23rd to January first from Fredericksburg Virginia to Key West, Florida to see our family for the holidays.
    We will be working our way down to the Keys slowly and both of us are in no rush to get there. We have scheduled alittle over a week to get there in hopes of finding work on the way. Ideally, were looking for temp. work.
    Anything from yard work to painting or cleaning and organizing, or use your imagination and come up with a job you need done and we will get it done for you for cheap this week (ASAP, we will work on Christmas day if its possible with you).
    We prefer to work long hours to knock the jobs out.
    Rates are negotiable and will consider any job, big or small.
    We are both fast go-getter type of guys and are mature young males and are both proffesional and honest.
    We can do work by the hour or by the job on our own- unsupervised or supervised- its up to you. Or we will work for your company.
    We have a wealth of experience and just need some money for our trip to Florida to see our family.

We are also happy to learn how to do something so if you just need some labor and if we don't know how to do it then we'll work cheaper.

Please get back to me asap if you have interest and we can chat via e-mail or by phone.
    My e-mail address is simmsjr4@aol.com
    My phone number is #1-(540)-834-8863 (please leave a voice mail if I don't answer and I will be sure to return your call ASAP).

Happy holidays.

Thanks in advance,
    Wade