Jobber, A place to talk about it.

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Jason Rose, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Landgreen

Landgreen LawnSite Member

The move visits action moves visits for all team members on that day. It doesnt help much when there are differet crews doing different jobs. There should be a select team member option when moving an entire days visits.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Jobber

Jobber Sponsor

That is a really interesting idea Landgreen, I do like that. Ill put that into our feature tracker. Thanks!

-Landen

3. mrtool277

mrtool277 LawnSite Member

changing the reoccurring job date changes previous billing, which then messes up invoices

4. Jobber

Jobber Sponsor

When I change the recurring schedule it just changed future visits, not past visits. Those stay the same so the billing does not change.

I recommend calling in and doing a quick screen share incase there is something in your workflow that is not working right for you that we can help with.

-Landen

5. Landgreen

Landgreen LawnSite Member

Another update needed- When entering customer info there should be a way to customize the description of the phone # since there are sometimes multiple contracts. There is only the options available rather than typing in a specific name. There are contacts at commercial accounts for invoicing etc. Their name should be able to be entered in as a description to the phone # like on my android contracts.

6. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

I like how when you're typing an address in the zip city etc appears ghosted.
    But I hate that I can't click and fill it lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. PA GrassChoppers

PA GrassChoppers LawnSite Member
    from PA

I'd like a feature to be able to nickname properties so when I look on the calendar view for a client that has multiple properties it doesn't just say "Visit: John Doe" multiple times and I could easily see which property.

8. Jobber

Jobber Sponsor

I will take a look into that Landgreen, as we work on doing our mobile apps we are taking inspiration from a bunch of areas. There are areas of our client management that we want to keep on improving.

I will mention the things you guys said to our developers. They might be something we can include in the next round of updates.

-Landen

9. Jobber

Jobber Sponsor

There is a way to do this but not many people know how so we might make some changes to it. Here is how to do it:

10. PA GrassChoppers

PA GrassChoppers LawnSite Member
    from PA

Oh, cool, that will help! Thank you.