Jobber and SAP

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Aussie-Gardener, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Aussie-Gardener

Aussie-Gardener LawnSite Member

Thanks for the replies guys

Did SAP have an option to show the job prices on the mobile app login to a crew?
    I cant remember if there was an option to auto print invoices for the day if they had to be left in the customer letterbox/posted. And NOT print the invoices to be emailed.

In Jobber when looking at custom text. It looked more like a spot to add info (price) when on the road, not to add price for the job from the schedule for the crew to read.

This is worse than choosing the colour of a new car ;)

2. TTS

TTS LawnSite Senior Member

In jobber that open text box is primarily for notes on the road but you can go into the settings and type whatever you want in that area but it will be the same on each sheet so it wouldn't work for pricing. You can pre-print invoices for the day in jobber. I'm still pretty new to jobber and don't really use it to it's fullest being a part time solo but if you e-mail their tech support with your questions they are very responsive.

3. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Call SAP up and explain what you want.....see if they can make it work or not.

4. Aussie-Gardener

Aussie-Gardener LawnSite Member

Hi Guys

I have joined Jobber and will set it up to run live beside my other App until I get used to it.

One thing that helped me choose was the fact STRIPE gave me an Australian BETA account. Many other CC options are not available in Aus.

Im thinking alot of my issues may be me getting used to using a different system and changing the way i work a little.

Fingers crossed.

5. Jobber

Jobber Sponsor

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in and welcome anyone that has questions to get in touch with us at support@getjobber.com or call us toll free at 1-888-721-1115. We're more than happy to show you around the application and help you get set up with a workflow that best suits your business.

Cheers,
    Sam @ Jobber