JobClock Systems

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Flow Control, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

Wondering if any of you use the JobClock systems by exaktime or similar products. Was thinking of the palmpilot one for my service trucks.

2. Lawn Tek

Lawn Tek LawnSite Senior Member
    from u s a

we use telenav tracking , 10.00 per month , employees clock in on thier phone , and i always know where they are at and how long they stayed there . I can go back 4 weeks later and look at a report if a customer questions a bill ,print it and give to the customer and say you are wrong now pay me . job clock is obsolete now . i can also tell how fast they are driving my trucks .

3. BSME

BSME LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

ICS you get any prices yet?

I know it depends on how many employees you have and whatnot... I thought about getting a quote but never got around to it. PM me if you ever get any prices and let me know what it looks like please.

4. Flow Control

The prices I got were about a G per unit, was just looking into getting one or two though, gonna check out what the other guy said for $10 a month, when I looked into that type of system they were like $30 per month with a multi year contract.

5. Flow Control

Is that service via your cell phone company

6. Lawn Tek

from u s a

I have Nextel but its probably avaible with other carriers . Look online its called Telenav Tracking . Man a grand a uint for job clock that would be a bad investment compared to Telenav , which is only 10.00 per month

7. BSME

BSME LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

8. Flow Control

I have alltel for my phone and supplied revol phones for my workers. Was talking to a nextel resaler and if you own a seasonal company you can just have your phones turned off during your down time. If you sign a 2 yr contract it is 48 months of actual use so if you use your phones 6 months a season it would be 4 calendar years for the contract. Was thinking of buying a couple of nextels for the 2 way use of them and charging the workers for any cell minutes they used.

9. Lawn Tek

from u s a

Telenav does much more than tracking and job clock in . It can also give GPS directions by picture or even voice directions . You can tag your workers and they can have turn by turn directions to your location . Also makes them so much more productive , stops the 15 minute 7/11 coffe stop .Ever have a customer say you did not service them ? Well a breadcrumb print out stops all of that nonsense .

10. Flow Control

Lawn Tek,

Besides the $10 per month you have to add the browser time too right?