Joe

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by joepetrilli, Dec 18, 2011.

1. ClassicLawnCareInc

ClassicLawnCareInc LawnSite Senior Member

Is it the v-10?

2. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

stainless wheel simulators, window tints, sideboards

3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice truck.

4. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Looks good as it is. With a good truck and a woman... The less you have on it the more interesting it is.

5. dieseltech

dieseltech LawnSite Senior Member

Wheel sims, rain guards, side steps and maybe some led hideaways! Nice truck...me jealous
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Seltzerpm

Seltzerpm LawnSite Member

Built Ford Tough

7. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I would get a protective cover for your right nad because you probably gave your left one for the truck.

Looks great. I personally do not get into all that fu-fuing up type stuff so I would just logo it and entery steps.

8. mlavin73

mlavin73 LawnSite Member

Nice truck. I'll tell you what I would get for it first is POR-15 and repaint the frame. My 2006 has so many rust spots on the frame it makes me sick. I'm pretty good at frequently washing the salt off after storms. I swore to myself that the next new truck I buy I will immediately coat the frame in POR-15.

That's really nice. Good luck with it. I see you are from NJ as well. Who did you get it from?

9. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

As many others said chrome wheel simulators, tints, rain guards, strobes, but first should be a plow being that you are in NJ.

BTW nice truck!!

10. FoghornLeghorn

FoghornLeghorn LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

looks like it's ready to rock and roll already. Maybe some steps to wipe your feet off with before you get in the truck?