1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

John Deer 925A EFI

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Jlawnmow, Apr 18, 2013.

1. meth

meth LawnSite Member
    from 10940

Not that this is much help but if you were in ny I would seriously consider buying this

2. Jlawnmow

Jlawnmow LawnSite Member

What if I met you half-way?

3. Jlawnmow

Jlawnmow LawnSite Member

I still have this

4. Jlawnmow

Jlawnmow LawnSite Member

Back on top

5. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

Bump for Jlawn. Seems like a decent price for this mower. Have you tried to advertise locally. Seems like this should have been gone by now.

6. Jlawnmow

Jlawnmow LawnSite Member

Thanks! I agree! I have but haven't had much luck.

7. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

Jlawnmow, are there other JD Ztraks in use in your area? Or, is your machine a lone horse in the pasture?

I ask because I may wish to dispose of my 717A. It is much older, with lots more hours. But, I am concerned because I know of no other LCO in my area that uses JD equipment. I fear that I may have to nearly give it away because of low interest in JD Ztrak.

8. Jlawnmow

Jlawnmow LawnSite Member

Hey Roger, I would say in my area... Scag is number 1. John Deer is number 2. Wright is number 3. Toro is number 4. I honestly don't know why I haven't sold it. It's a great mower, I just no longer have a need for it. I no longer own my own company. Believe it or not I had a 717A at one time and got rid of it b/c i felt like i needed something a little bigger along with the fact that I love the mulch on demand! If you decide you want it let me know and I'll be more than happy to meet you some where with it.

9. Jlawnmow

Jlawnmow LawnSite Member

Back on Top

10. Jlawnmow

Jlawnmow LawnSite Member

I still have it