John Deere 320 skid loader

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Marek, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

Need a value on a 2006 John Deere 320 skid with enclosed cab heat and a/c, under 50 hours with a 72" tooth bucket?

2. 7 IRON

7 IRON LawnSite Member
    from VT

I Would Say Around 23,000 +/-:usflag:

3. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

I would say it would be more towards $26,000 or better. I know I looked at a brand new one with no cab or air/heat and they wanted $23,800.00 and that was a steal then. At 50 hours that is basically a brand new machine/demo.

4. JDSKIDSTEER

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

5. 7 IRON

7 IRON LawnSite Member
    from VT

In This Area That Machine Would Lose About 20% Off Purchase Price($28,500.00 +/-),So Thats What I Come Up With.Maybe In Your Part Of The Country The Resale Value Is Higher.:confused:

6. accurate machinery

accurate machinery LawnSite Member

I agree with 7 IRON, if you are an end user that is, what about the warranty? There are some 2006 machines left over for sale new for $26,500. not with cab and air. There is 2007 320 out there for sale for $21,500 with only 50 hours, no cab and air. You are in maryland, as am I, is this machine available to buy or are you buying it? www.accuratemachinery.com

7. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

It is part of a company that we are trying to buy.He was looking to get 29k for the loader.If we get it I'm not sure if we will keep this piece or not.

8. accurate machinery

accurate machinery LawnSite Member

Marek, That sounds like a lot to me, considering what is available on the market, you would have a hard time getting your money out of it. I am sure that has got to be close to new retail and if it is then a person would be hard pressed to not take a new 320 over that one, having full warranty, service and financing to go with it.

9. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

If I was going to give $29,000.00 that is basically a new price machine. Now when I got mine I never priced with cab, air and heat but I know back then the cheapest I could find on a base brand new 320 was $23,800.00 and that was at a Construction dealer (Nortrax) that was getting out of the skid steer business. If it has about all the warranty left and looks new than I would go for it. If allot of the warranty is gone and a new machine is not over $3,000.00 more than go for it. This was the biggest problem with all the used ones I saw. They all wanted about a new price but had no warranty and looked well used.