John Deere 667A Quik-traks

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cemeteryman, Feb 21, 2007.

1. cemeteryman

cemeteryman LawnSite Member

I have been looking at something to get around in tight spaces better than a z-turn but easier to use for 8-10 hours a day. My John Deere dealer is advertising the 667A quik-traks, and I was wondering if any of you guys had any experience with these.

2. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

i have wright sentar and love it for residential, quick and easy. I wouldn't have anything else but a stand up unit.

3. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I think most of the guys here have been using the 657 and 647 units.

4. bjlawn1

bjlawn1 LawnSite Member

I have had a 667 quick trac and I love ii the only thing is hard on your legs and knees. BUt other than that I love it.

5. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

i also use a 667. i love it, i do large and small jobs, it works very well. i have put as many hours on the 667 as my 757, i know the comfort i a big deal, but theres someting i like about a stander i realy like. i almost bought a wright sentar, but my dealer had an unbelieveable deal on the deere.

i tried he 667a, and i didn't like it as much as mine, it seemed more sluggish, and bulky. try it, the only person you have to please is yourself.

6. cemeteryman

cemeteryman LawnSite Member

Hey guys thanks for the input, I think I will try one out this year. I had wondered how it would treat the knees after a long day, but I will try it myself and see.