John Deere 717 a 7 units for sale! Brand new Mower Decks!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by GTHUMB, Nov 10, 2009.

1. GTHUMB

GTHUMB LawnSite Member

These Mowers were used as spread and spray machines.. When we purchased them new we immediately took the mower decks off. Hours range from 500-1200. They were all very well maintained. Some of the frames in the front were stressed from our fertilizer hoppers. We have re welded them all and put them all back together in great working condition. We have a fleet maintenance program that keept all preventitive maintenance in top order. These tractors all run very well and would provide many more years or service to your and or your company. There are 2 units that are not posted on our site as we are still putting the mower decks back on. They are however in the same condition as the rest you see here. The model years range from 2004 - 2007.

Please visit our website to see more photos on these units.

[​IMG]

http://www.gtlawnservice.com

2. laird006

laird006 LawnSite Member

i'd more than likely buy one if i lived within a reasonable distance.

3. hermit89

hermit89 LawnSite Member

I live in Arkansas,but if you would give me a good price on 3 of the mowers distance would be nothing but a call away.

4. GTHUMB

GTHUMB LawnSite Member

Call 207-989-1433 and make an offer.

5. ms lawnman

ms lawnman LawnSite Member

I left a message on your website about the Lesco spreaders you have on there for sale.

Thanks Mark

6. GTHUMB

GTHUMB LawnSite Member

Looks like it will be around $40 - 50 through UPS.

7. ms lawnman

I left a another message on your website and also a message on the work phone.

8. GTHUMB

GTHUMB LawnSite Member

I'll try to contact you sometime today. I've picked up a bunch of boxes from UPS and I'll need to break down the spreader to fit it in the smallest box. But I'll call or email you with final costs. Can you accept PayPal?

9. GTHUMB

GTHUMB LawnSite Member

By the way. Since I've redesigned our website the image at the top of this post is now dead. Here is another picture of the tractor setup as a spread and spray. You can buy this unit infact all of them with mower decks and setup as spread and spray for $7k OBO. Call us and make an offer we need to move these units. This unit in the picture is not fully put together. However, if you wish to purchase it as a spread and spray we will have them freshly plumbed and ready to go with 12v pump, hose reel, boomless rear boom, stainless steel 30 gallon tank, mini pea shooter all ready to use..

Call 207-989-1433

[​IMG]

10. ms lawnman

That sounds great.Paypal will be just fine.If you don't mind call after lunch if thats o.k..I work 3rd shift so I'm going to try and get a little sleep.Spreaders are $75 correct(plus the shipping)?

Thanks Mark