John Deere 717A Z Trak Verticle Sahft 19 HP

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by mowjoeman, Aug 5, 2004.

1. mowjoeman

mowjoeman LawnSite Member

I hear alot of talk about having a good dealer to do business with and this I believe to be a plus if your serious and want to suceed , but we're all not as lucky in that respect as others are ? I live in central Florida and have a pretty decent amount lawns for the time in this business but realized it was time to buy a new lawn mower and after carefully looking into the half a dozen choices that I have, I picked John Deere mini 717A I have looked over the threads and didn't see anything about this paticular Model ? I haven't picked it up from the one of two Dealers available here in my neck of the woods Yet although it's paid for and everything and didn't want to have to travel over 1 hr to deal with any of the others , can anyone tell me anything about this mower? I didn't demo it because I have seen them work and couldn't find any reason why I shouldn't purchase this Model ? I have smaller properties and felt this was a good choice. besides the toro's and the more pricyer choices the price was right and the warranties were in Line can anyone tell me why I shouldn't pick it up? any feed back would be apreciated - Thanks Joe

2. derekarbeiter

derekarbeiter LawnSite Member

I have one and love it. GREAT machine. The 7-Iron deck is wonderful, despite what you may hear on this site. The kawasaki engine is indistructable. Hydraulics are smooth. :usflag: