John Deere 737

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Travis E, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

John Deere 737 which has a 23 hp kaw and a 60" deck, its the 7 Iron II deck. It has 477.4 hours as of now. It has the John Deere striper ($350 new), a custom discharge chute closure that works amazing, custom hitch (not the cheap ones that you can buy), a total of 5 sets of John Deere original blades. It also has all new belts. Also, i have the old rear anti scalp wheels that were taken off to install the striper, and the orginal chute cover. It's also wired in, with fuses, for a pull behind sprayer.

Asking $5,500 for everything...

NOTE: if you don't like the price, don't even say anything, if it gets to that ill have this thread closed!

The pictures are not the greatest as they are off my phone, the mower is dirty but thats all the dirtier i let it get. Always garage kept!

deere sale.....jpg

deere sale....jpg

deere sale...jpg

deere sale..jpg

deere sale.jpg

2. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

i think it would be worth every penny if i wasnt getting a trailer and truck in the future

3. integrityman

integrityman LawnSite Bronze Member

What are you replacing this with?

4. Travis E

I bought a next lazer z. I love the Deere still and dont really want to get rid of it but i received a good deal on the exmark so i'd like to have that money in the bank.

5. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Thats a really good looking mower. You should have no problem getting the money for it, should be well worth it. If I didn't just buy a dixie chopper a couple months ago, I might have taken this from you.

6. LawnMan883

LawnMan883 LawnSite Member

My 737 has 1700 hours and still running strong. good luck!!

7. Travis E

To the top..

8. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

You should get 5k easily I sold a 757 with over 1000 hrs not nearly as good looking for 5k last yr. Good luck they are a missed machine with the junk 800s around.

9. Travis E

Been some lookers, bump

10. Travis E

Winter bump, forsure want to have this gone by the first of April. If you want to make an offer feel free to pm me.