1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

john deere 737

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by brunnersltd1, Jan 1, 2014.

1. brunnersltd1

brunnersltd1 LawnSite Member

thank you all so very much for the feedback!

2. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

What brand of WB is in the pic at your link? I don't recall ever seeing a black deck under a yellow deck cover. Hustler?

3. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

I don't know really. I know that a lot of these manu's manipulate the color scheme's and remove decals or color them out so that they aren't promoting any one brand over another, and so that they don't have to pay a royalty for using a particular brand in their ads and literature.

4. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

Are there any manufacturers that use or have ever used a horizontal powerplant on a WB?

Signed,
    bored of being indoors :rolleyes:

5. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

That, I don't know either. I have not owned a WB, so I am not up on them like the Z's.

I'm glad to be inside. I was out most of last evening, and then again for a little more than the first half of today cleaning out a lot of the neighborhood driveways. They are good sized drives too, and it is colder than heck out. I was on my open station CUT, and running the 2 stage blower since we got dumped on so much yesterday. It is about 15" of new snow. I always end up covered, wet, and..............