john deere 757 in pa

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by DeereHauler, Dec 17, 2006.

1. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

FOR SALE:

2004 John Deere 757, with around 750 hours (i'll check the exact number). In great shape, 54" 7 iron deck, 25 hp kaw. engine. New deck belts,, NEW HYDRO PUMP! the old hydro pump had a small casting burr come off and jam a valve, so deere replaced it with a brand new one, less than 75 hours on it.

no rust, well maintaned, oil change every 50 hrs, hydro oil and filter have been changed because of the new pump. end of last season this machine was completely gone over. every part was checked, almost all the bearing were repacked. rear tires are about 65-70 percent. front tires have been sealed with tire seal gunk, but do hold air. seat is clean and not torn. i added lights, the set is from the buck 4 wheeler.

blades on it are almost new, i'll throw in an older set too.

i have a striping kit on it, but i would like to keep it. if you want it, it would be an extra $250.00, sells new for over $300.00

i also have a side bagger, i think it holds 3.3 bushels, i will include that for $150.00, sells new for $380.00

i'm looking to get $5500.00 for it, its a clean, used machine, only 2 operators(i'm one of them) have ever used it. its not beaten, or run hard. its not clean yet from the season, but it will be spotless before it goes. this would be a great starter mower for a new guy, or a homeowner!

I'm located in central PA, south of Williamsport, i would be willing to assist in delivery. i don't use pm's on here, so please call me at 570-898-2013, my name is bryan.

2. DeereHauler

still here, any interest?

3. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

would you consider selling the bagger seperate? If you would i'd be interested. Oh an can you post some pic's. Just let me know about the bagger.
    thanks Nick

My cell (309) 840-0170

4. DeereHauler

i may sell it, but i want to let the post go for a while and offer the bagger with the mower first, if it doesn't sell, then i'll let you know.

5. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

Is it a side bagger or is it the power flow system with the 2 bins on the back off the mower. thanks

nick

6. DeereHauler

7. GElawn

GElawn LawnSite Member

Hey sounds like a nice mower, probably with the 7 iron deck. How does it cut compared to the 7iron II deck? or is that really why your selling it?

I'm looking atpurchasing an 05 JD 60" deck with a stripe kit for $6k, but was wondering if that new deck 7iron II was worth the money?