John Deere 757 owners ??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sprout, Apr 15, 2004.

1. sprout

sprout LawnSite Member

I would like feed back on the type of grass catcher that you are using. I need to find one that will work good with leaves. Good and bad, thanks.
  2. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I use the JD bagger on my 757. Works really well but the only problem is that when I got mine they only made a 2 bag unit now you can get 3 bag unit. I would definately go with the 3 bag cause mine isn't big enough.
  3. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Hello DLCS. is your bagger just a basic bagger or a vacumming system? I have a 717 JD and dealer told me the grass catcher was 1400 dollars but this was last april and Im not sure exactly what kind of system he was talking about. I have a cyclone rake but it is to big and AGGRAVATING on my small residentual yards. Ive used it twice and hated it so bad I refuse to use it anymore. and was just past the 30 day guarantee so its mine. Just wanted to know what kind of bagger you had and price paid if u dont mind me asking.

Quality Lawn Care
  4. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

The bagger on my 757 has a spindle driven power flow unit. I think i paid around $1200, I'd have to look to be sure. I'm sure the unit that your dealer was going to sell you is powered. Once you get to a 48" deck all JD baggers are power flow units.