John Deere 757 Pricing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnNeedz, Jun 24, 2007.

1. LawnNeedz

LawnNeedz LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking to purchase a new 757 this week and was wondering what everyone else is paying for them. My local deere dealer priced my $7600 for a 757 with a 54" deck and the 25hp Kaw. engine. I feel like this is a pretty good price but wanted to see what everyone else thought.

Thanks in advance for the responses.

2. cybervision

cybervision LawnSite Senior Member

I was quoted $8,200.00 for a 757 60" deck. I thought that was a good price but maybe it is a little high. ( Southwest of Philadelphia)

3. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Sounds like a good price but why the 54" deck? You will not have much trim side, be better off with the 60".

4. LawnNeedz

LawnNeedz LawnSite Senior Member

I can not get a 60" on my trailer. Plus I have a few big back yards that the bigger deck would not fit through the gate on.

5. EJD Lawnpride

EJD Lawnpride LawnSite Senior Member

I got a 757 w/60in. deck for $6,800 last year. it has the 25hp .

6. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont think that is a bad price really.

7. cybervision

cybervision LawnSite Senior Member

EJD LAWNPRIDE,

That is a real good price. Was it a Demo or something? Linfield is maybe an hour from me. What dealer did you use? I can call them for pricing. Thanks, Ed

8. EJD Lawnpride

EJD Lawnpride LawnSite Senior Member

cybervision,
    No, it was new. I tested it out for a day because my great dane had died,so I made the decision to buy another jd. my JD dealer is Robert E. Little in Zieglersville. Ask for Jack! he is awesome with working with the buyer.

9. johnwon

johnwon LawnSite Senior Member

I would have bought one if my dealer would have quoted me a price like that....but they ended up missing out on a sale.