1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

John Deere 757

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JLC Services, May 14, 2004.

1. JLC Services

JLC Services LawnSite Member

I am looking into buying a John Deere 757. Does anyone out there have one? If so, how do you like it.
  2. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Don't have one but some here do. All I will say about it is that it has the BEST stock seat on it in the industry. If it only had suspension under it...man....
  3. aperfectlawn

aperfectlawn LawnSite Member

I love mine. I have had it for 3 weeks. I worked out a thing with the dealer that if it ever went into the shop, they would give me something to use in place of it. Plus a 2 year warranty. And, it has a good name behind it.
  4. GCS LawnService

GCS LawnService LawnSite Member

I am currently using 2 John Deere 757 mowers and they are good stuff. The best price I have found this season is $7400.00. The John Deere mowers have not let me down in yet and I am very satisfied!!!!!!

5. I just bought a 757 last week.:D So far it has been great. It lays down a beautiful cut. I have a mulch kit installed and here in South Fl. with the thick St Augustine it does a great job. I got it for $7600. tax and mulch kit included. Floor price was $6999. Its a awesome mower.
  6. Oh yea, the seat is the best. Very comfortable and asorbs bumps well

SCAG POWER LawnSite Senior Member

I now run a JohnDeere 727A, man it makes short work of the yards i mow. They run in size from 1/2 to 1.5 acre and then some.

Since this is my first season iam looking forward to getting on bigger properties, hopefuly in the next few months.:alien:
  8. sprout

sprout LawnSite Member

:D I've had mine sense last Aug, 25hp kawi with 60in deck. This mower tracks very,very true no jerking left or right. They got their act together on this one. Mine was $8300. Wife runs it most of the time, she says its the best rider we have had so far.
  9. We cut 8 1 acre to 1 1/4 acre homes completely done in 4.5 hrs with it as the only mower.
  10. Wayne Landscaping

Wayne Landscaping LawnSite Member

There should be a question mark after “If so, how do you like it.”, not a period. Come on man, step it up.:nono: :nono: :nono: